Grachael's Fun KL - Legoland Trip

Saturday 11 April 2015

Chinese New Year 2015

Chinese New Year was celebrated on the 19th and 20th of February and till Chap Goh Meh ( the 15th day ). Glad that this time it didn't clash with my intensive course in the university. Am glad to have my eldest daughter with me as she had planned the menu for the first few days and all of us enjoyed her delicious cooking. All my daughters came back and little grandson celebrated his first Chinese New Year with us. He is so adorable and is growing bigger and more cheeky day by day. After visiting relatives , my children had their own programmes and it was back to normal. As usual , there were books to mark and preparations for school. Chinese New Year years ago were more fun when our parents were around.

No comments:

Post a Comment